top of page

A Guide To the Personal Injury Process

A person maybe entitled to compensation for Personal Injuries suffered from the negligence of others.

If you have been injured in an accident the first thing you should do is have yourself examined by a doctor at the hospital or your GP.

Details of the accident should be kept like the time, date,location, other people involved in the accident, witnesses,vehicle registrations, insurance details etc.

You should contact your solicitor and arrange a consultation. He/She will be able to advise you whether you have a case and whether you are entitled to compensation for your injuries.

We at Mark Hyland Solicitors have a free initial consultation service and are ready to take your call now at 01-4693750.

bottom of page